Sunday, November 4, 2012

Mariel awarded me the Liebster Award! :)

I am so excited and honored to announce that Mariel at living for His glory awarded me the Liebster award.  She is an amazing woman of God!  I love reading her blog.  Swing by and check her out.  I am certain you will adore her too! 



So here are some rules:

1. List 11 facts about yourself. 2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.  3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award. 4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate. 5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
{Random Facts About Me}

1.  I used to dislike my orange hair, now I love it.
2.  I graduated college magna cum laude.
3.  I am afraid of water, but love our pool.
4.  I sing loudly when I'm alone.
5.  I like to dance crazy for my family.
6.  I am a snuggler.
7.  I met my husband in high school.
8.  My favorite city is NYC.
9.  I tend to build walls when someone hurts me...I need to work on that!
10. I love doing laundry and cleaning my house.
11. Mascara and lipstick are my favorite accessories.

11 Questions from Mareil
What are some of you Christmas traditions?
Our family always decorates our home the day after Thanksgiving.  Also, on Saturday nights we drive around eating dessert and looking at Christmas lights.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Dare I say it....bad drivers!
What do you love the most about blogging?
Sharing Jesus and meeting amazing women :)
Tell us where your blog name came from?
My family brings me such joy, hence....life with joys :)
What do you think is your best feature?
My strawberry blonde hair
Are you a morning person?
Yes, yes, yes!  If I have slept until 7am, I have slept in late!
What do you fear?
Living my life without Jesus.  Been there, done that and I NEVER want to go back.
What is your favorite memory as a child?
Going to San Diego in the summers to visit my aunt and hanging out at the beach and performing in a children's theater...good times!! 
What is your current favorite song?
The Stand by Hillsong....love it!!!!
Whats your all time favorite book?
Same Kind of Different As Me
Whats you favorite quote/verse?
Ephesians 3:20...God can do more than we can even imagine. 

11 Questions for my nominees

1.  What is your favorite holiday tradition?
2.  Do you prefer heels or flip flops?
3.  What is your love language?
4.  Who inspires you to be a better person?
5.  What is the craziest thing in your closet?
6.  What is your goofiest habit?
7.  What is your favorite dessert?
8.  Do you prefer coffee or tea?
9.  If you could buy anything for yourself, what would it be?
10.  What is your favorite color?
11.  Describe your favorite outfit?

Drum roll please..........
My nominees are:

From Chrysalis to Butterfly

Full Hands Full Hearts

Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk

Frogs, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tales

Leo + Stacy

Living a Listful{l} Life

Lord Lead Me On

My Really, Real Reality

Not In Jersey

Royal Little Lambs

Teach Pray Love




Congratulations to all of my nominees.  You guys are great! :-)  I hope everyone will visit these blogs and check them out.

Photobucket